Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She's mine,and she's me.

This is a blog about my best friend.And as the rule of blogging goes,I am not allowed to write her
name here.But I am sure every person reading this knows who I am talking about.


Yeah,you guessed it right.She's the person who came into my life as unexpectedly as unpredictable she is,whom I so adore with all of me,and who has now become an inseperable part of my life just as my family,so much so that now i have stopped considering her as another person.She's mine,and She's me.She's someone who taught me to be myself,and that it was a hell lot of fun to laugh on myself.She told me it needn't be that way,and that it was right to get hopelessly lost sometimes.She never ever judged me.She said I can do anything I put my mind to.And suddenly I knew I could.She listened to me. And I bet she thought I'd never end!


A totally totally fun loving person.She can laugh and laugh at almost anything.Has a pretty straight outlook towards life and likes to give fundae on life often!Her philo sessions are quite useful though i must confess. Happiness,sadness,fear,hatred,guilt etc..she has an explanation for them all.Really likes to sleep a lot and hates to be woken up.A gem of a person and a really nice catch if u are totally jobless in life!Really really childish when she is in the best of her moods and u never know what is wrong with her!


She is someone who sticks up to me when i am being put down,always has my back,lends me her shoulder (and sometimes her sofa set,and i expect her bf next time!he he) when i am sad,doesnt care if i am crazy,and doesnt care what others think about me.I dont want her in my life,i need her in my life.I dont like her,I love her.And i am glad I found her...coz i would be absolutely lost without her!


And oh!The reasons why she is my best friend even after all the (bullshit) honest answers she has given me until now?Well,all of those are impossible to write here.But i am listing a few of them though...Because she understands just by looking into my eyes.Because she finishes my sentences and knows what I like.Because she knows me better than i know myself.Because I can say something stupid to her.Because everything we do together becomes a memory.Because we dont need to do something to have fun.It just happens.Because I dont need to explain anything to her.She just knows.Because she tells me the truth,no matter how much I'd not hear it.Because she believes in my dreams,no matter how silly they may sound.Because I am good enough when i am with her(not always though).And because I am not afraid to be myself with her!I am never the "Manasi Kulkarni" with her.I stop caring about the world for a while,or even a broken heart sometimes when she's around.I am just Mansu,who has been with her since the seventh grade (and who hates it when she appreciates two of my arch rivals)!I dont need to care about my grades,or my studies when with her.And they seem like the least of my worries.

To be precise,yet speak the truth,I actually thought of her as a girl with cute dimples and some stranger from D division when she first became my partner.And as u all must be knowing,i really LOVE dimples and i feel unfortunate for not having a couple on my own cheeks.How i hated that part of her those days!Never thought she would become this important to me,and that i would become immune to the smile every time she laughs and not to think about those dimples(not totally yet, though)


There were times when we didn't see eye to eye.And there were days when both of us cried.But even so we made it through.Glad that i met her..and Re met her... :)Life is beautiful,and so they say...yet so empty,until you can share the moments in life with the one you care.Life is beautiful,and so they say...yet so dull until you can feel all the emotions that can't be more real.And so I pray that this may lead to a life that is truly beautiful,and so one day I may say...Life is beautiful ..infact u made it beautiful!And before these line sound more like those said to ur boyfriend,I should probably stop.To hell with the rules,I love u Surabhi!


P.S-This blog doesnt serve u as a purpose for flashing ur dimples in front of me as a token of appreciation.He he!

4 comments:

  1. xclnt!... mazyapeksha bhari writer aahes tu..(dis is an exagerated statemnt..).... still... amazing!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ankur,

    Thanks!And i know it is an exaggerated statement!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its a good post...... N I really like d dimple thing :)

    ReplyDelete