Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As I mature......

...I have learnt that no matter how much I care about come people,they are just assholes.

...I have learnt that you cannot make someone love u.All u can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

...I have learnt that it takes years to build up trust,and it takes only suspicion,not proof,to destroy it.

...I have learnt that u shouldnt compare urselves to others-they are more screwed up than u think.

...I have learnt that u can keep vomiting long after u think u have finished.

...I have learnt that we are responsible for whatever we do unless we are celebrities.

...I have learnt that regardless of how hot and steaming a relationship is at first,the passion fades and there would better be a lot of money to take its place.

...I have learnt that the people u care about the most in this world are taken away from u to soon and all the less important ones just never go away....



Hope something good will happen to me.if not,tough shit...

2 comments: